A position has arisen for a Sterilisation Technician to join the team at Braemar Hospital. CSSD (Central Sterilisation Services Department) is responsible for the decontamination and sterilisation of surgical instruments required by our nine operating theatres and two endoscopy suites.
Braemar Hospital, Waikato’s leading private surgical hospital, provides state of the art technology and facilities and is dedicated to providing the highest quality care with more than 100 specialists.
Braemar offers an excellent remuneration package, a welcoming, friendly progressive environment, comprehensive orientation and education packages (sterilising technology course).
To be successful in this role you will:
- Preferably have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a hospital sterilisation department or theatre clinical experience
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have evidence of excellent customer service
- Have the ability to perform at a high standard at all times and meet deadlines
- Be flexible to work rostered shifts
This role is physically demanding and requires the ability to lift at least 10kg.
For further information please contact Jill Haig, CSSD Manager 07 843 1898, ext 849.
Please apply by providing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com