Do you have?
- Shortness of breath?
- Loss of smell?
- Sore throat?
- Runny nose/sneezing?
And have you:
- Had contact with a confirmed or probable case?
- Travelled internationally?
- Had direct contact with a person who has travelled overseas (e.g. Customs and Immigration staff, staff at quarantine or isolation facilities)?
- Worked on an international aircraft or shipping vessel?
- Cleaned at an international airport or maritime port in areas/conveniences visited by international arrivals?
- Been subject to any other criteria requested by the local Medical Officer of Health?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above, please DO NOT come to Braemar Hospital
Contact your GP or Healthcare provider for advice
2) Contact Tracing
Please ensure on arrival to Braemar Hospital you scan the QR code or complete the sign-in form.