About the job
- Join a high calibre, close knit team working for one of New Zealand’s largest private surgical providers
- Enjoy an environment focused on employee wellness
- Part-time, full-time or casual roles available
Braemar Hospital is a prestigious private surgical hospital in Hamilton, New Zealand, dedicated to supporting nearly 200 credentialed specialists, including surgeons from many parts of the world, working at the highest level in their fields.
Excellence is at our core, and with highly sophisticated technology and facilities and our highly skilled team working across nine operating theatres and two endoscopy suites, we support a full range of surgical specialties and medical procedures.
We are known for our innovation and the five-star experience we provide to our patients, specialists, and visitors every day, and we recognise and value our people for the outstanding commitment and contribution they make to deliver this experience.
We are currently seeking a Registered Anaesthetic Technician.
Working in Theatre reporting to the Charge Anaesthetic Technician the Registered Anaesthetic Technician is responsible for providing clinical and technical support to our Anaesthetists.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A NZATS recognised qualification.
- A current practicing certificate.
- A minimum of one year post graduate experience as an anaesthetic technician.
- Demonstrated clear and professional communication skills and the ability to remain calm and collected in a high-pressure situation
Working for Us
Working at Braemar Hospital provides you with access to a number of great benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Sophisticated facilities and equipment at your fingertips;
- Our Executive Chef and his team fully cater morning and afternoon tea for all employees, and if you’re feeling like a restaurant-quality lunch… we heavily subsidise this for you;
- Our leaders prioritise and promote employee wellness with programmes, initiatives, leave and every day support;
- We offer fruit baskets, we have an annual shut-down period to make sure our team get a proper break over Christmas where possible, we provide annual flu vaccinations and we support an array of other wellbeing initiatives throughout the year;
- We have additional benefits including access to a retail discount programme, long service recognition and employee parking within easy walking distance to our campus;
- We also support ongoing development with access to professional development, internal development opportunities, and professional celebrations throughout the year.
We are not accepting candidate applications via agencies.
Our recruitment to this role is subject to our internal Braemar Talent Referral Scheme.
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Apply now by uploading your cover letter and CV below, or phone Raj Chand, Charge Anaesthetic Technician for a confidential discussion on 07 843 1891.