There is a fantastic opportunity for some Superstars to join our Hospitality Team. We are a friendly Hospitality Team in a clinical environment that looks after the service needs of two medical buildings. We believe in supporting each other as we strive for an excellent result in all that we do. We believe in developing our team members to succeed and grow. At the same time we enjoy having fun and maintaining strong values of excellence, integrity and teamwork. Braemar Hospital continues to grow and we have created a brand new role of Food & Beverage Attendant. This role will overall support the delivery of outstanding customer service aligning with our Hotel Ethos.
This role is packed with variety and includes both front of house and back of house tasks, duties include, but are not limited to:
- The service prep and delivery of morning and afternoon teas to our patients, including the clearing up of these items post service
- Assisting in the set up of our room service trays and trolleys
- Supporting the morning and afternoon Kitchen Hand with dishes and other set duties
- Delivering Barista made coffee (if required) to our patients, during set café opening hours
- Being a support person to the Hospitality Manager and Managing Chef
- Ability to work independently to prescribed standards.
- Maintaining routine tasks related to our Food & Beverage policies and procedures.
- Communicating in a hand-over daily with other team members as needed
This is a permanent role of 55 hours a fortnight, Monday to Friday (some weekend work may be required from time to time) and is based on a rotating roster working from morning into early afternoon or from afternoon into early-mid evening.
We need a person who has the following attributes:
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English and always well presented
- Self-motivated and highly energetic
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to engage with both Team members and our patients
- A quick worker who remains positive.
- Excellent work ethic and team culture.
- Experience in a similar type role in a Hotel/Restaurant or Clinical establishment
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a Hospitality environment would be preferred
Please note: This is not a traditional Food & Beverage attendant role as there are back of house duties included as noted above, such as assisting the Kitchen Hand with the clearing and or cleaning of dishes.
* Important note, with Government mandates regarding Covid vaccinations for Healthcare workers, it is a requirement for a potential candidate/s to have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19, proof of vaccination status will be required