At Braemar Hospital we provide the highest quality of care to our patients in a caring and supportive environment.
For our inpatients we offer:
- Large, private and well-appointed rooms, all with ensuites
- A courtyard garden
- Two lounges providing tea and coffee making facilities with magazines
- A choice of delicious meals freshly prepared by our resident chef
- A selection of wine and beer is available to private patients over 18 years of age (not available for ACC or DHB patients)
- Sky TV
- Wireless internet access
- Complimentary newspapers delivered to your room
- Extended visiting hours – from 11.00am to 8.00pm
For day patients we offer:
- Well-appointed day beds
- Refreshments following your surgery
For our smaller patients we have some special facilities to make you feel welcome:
- Children’s play areas
- Toys, books and Sky Disney
- A child-focused menu is available to tempt smaller appetites and we never run out of ice cream and jelly!
Visitors are invited to make use of either of the two lounges.
Barista made coffee, a selection of teas and cold drinks are available to purchase from our Café in the Admissions area.