Are you passionate about working as part of a forward-thinking team!
A position has arisen for a CSSD Technician to join the team at Braemar Hospital. CSSD is responsible for the decontamination and sterilisation of reusable medical devices.
Braemar Hospital is a prestigious, leading private surgical hospital in Waikato providing state of art technology and the highest quality care to more than 100 specialists and patients.
The hospital comprises of two Endoscopy suites and nine Operating Theatres supporting a variety of specialties.
We offer the successful applicant
- Great remuneration package
- Ongoing relevant study support (Sterilising Technology Course)
- Comprehensive orientation and induction
- Access to ongoing education opportunities
- Christmas shut down
- Peri-operative Educator support
- Rotating rostered shifts from 0700hrs to 2230hrs or as service delivery needs.
To be the successful applicant you will:
- Preferably have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a hospital sterilisation department
- Preferably have computer literacy
- Show meticulous attention to detail
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to perform at a high standard at all times and meet deadlines.
- Evidence excellent customer service
- Be flexible to work rostered shifts
The position is physically demanding and requires the ability to lift at least 10kg
Please click here to view the job description for this role
For further information, please contact:
Jill Haig (Charge CSSD Technician) email@example.com
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration and covering letter