Braemar Hospital is Waikato’s leading private surgical hospital which provides state of the art technology and facilities and is dedicated to providing the highest quality care with more than 100 specialists. There are nine operating theatres, two endoscopy suites, five HDU/ICU beds and 85 surgical beds. Braemar provides a comprehensive range of surgical and medical services for both day and inpatient surgery.
We are looking for experienced ICU/HDU Registered Nurses to join our team in the Acute Services department.
The Special Care Unit is a busy and fast paced unit providing care for patient’s post cardiac surgery, and HDU level patients.
We are looking for experienced nurses who have:
- A passion for delivering exceptional nursing care with the patient at the centre of care
- Outstanding clinical skills
- Relevant ICU/HDU experience
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work successfully within a team environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- A positive disposition and willingness to go the extra mile
- You will be required to have flexibility working rostered shifts, and be prepared to work in other areas of the hospital within the Patient Services team, when the need arises due to fluctuating workloads and clinical acuity
- You must be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate
Braemar offers a modern, state of the art facility with a progressive and innovative approach. You will enjoy:
- A variety of clinical work in a well-maintained environment
- Working within a highly skilled, supportive and motivated team
- Working within an organisation that truly values all employees
- Opportunity for growth and career opportunities
- Guaranteed Christmas break to enjoy with friends and family (planned Christmas closure)
- Subsidised restaurant quality meals
You will receive a comprehensive orientation and access to ongoing education opportunities.
If your passion is delivering care of an excellent standard, we would like to hear from you.
For further information, please contact Megan Harding Charge Nurse SCU 07 843 1886 or send a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration and covering letter to Lucricia.Thompson@braemarhospital.co.nz