For bookings, please phone: 027 801 4561
The oncology & haematology service provides individualised care to patients across the region.
Services provided are:
- medical oncology
- chemotherapy and immune therapy
- supportive care
- advice for cancer survivors
Referrals may be made by either a GP or Specialist who are asked to supply details of their patient’s medical history and the results of recent investigations such as blood tests and scans. Braemar will contact the patient to make an appointment, usually within days.
Benefits of using the Braemar Oncology & Haematology unit:
- Timely access to an Oncologist.
- Treatment can begin within days of the first consultation.
- Chemotherapy is covered by most health insurance policies.
- Access to a full range of chemotherapy drugs.
- We can administer drugs that may not be available at public hospitals.