Welcome to Braemar Hospital's dedicated GP page. We hope that you will find this information helpful.
Braemar Hospital is 100% owned by the Braemar Charitable Trust. The income generated from fees is used to provide first class medical facilities and services.
Affordable Private Healthcare
The fees charged by Braemar Hospital are very competitive on a national basis.
General Practitioners and their patients should of course be concerned about matters other than simply cost and Braemar strives to deliver a comprehensive quality service at all times:
- At Braemar Hospital we now have over 100 credentialed Medical Associates, with all of the major surgical specialties covered. Your patients may be referred to Braemar Medical Associates on the basis of qualification, training, specialisation and experience.
- At Braemar Hospital patient survey results continue at our traditionally high rates with over 99% rating our service as 'Excellent' or 'Above Average'. Your patients can be assured of the highest standards of care.
- Braemar Hospital provides a full range of facilities and equipment designed to provide your patients with the most appropriate level of care. These include a Special Care Unit (ICU/HDU) and a purpose built day hospital.
- Braemar Hospital accepts all patients - regardless of which insurance company they may belong to, or indeed, regardless of whether they have insurance cover or not.
- Braemar Hospital provides a growing list of non surgical and investigative specialties, including cardiology, dermatology, endoscopy, gastroenterology, and respiratory medicine.
- Braemar Hospital provides a growing range of extended care services including cardio-vascular laboratory, physiotherapy, pain management services, special care unit (ICU/HDU), laboratory, radiology and district nursing referrals.
- Braemar Hospital has certification under the Health and Disability Sector (Safety) Act for a full three-year period.
- Braemar Hospital also holds AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 certification.
We have over 100 credentialed specialists at Braemar Hospital that include surgeons, physicians and anaesthetists.